- I'm currently an Infrastructure Engineering Manager supporting two teams focused on building a trustworthy, stable, and performant API, and improving reliability and performance of Asana's Luna framework
- Previously I was the Tech Lead for the Integrations team, helping build Asana's integrations with Zoom, Jira, Adobe Creative Cloud, Slack, Gmail, Outlook, and Wufoo
- I've also worked on video messaging, our CSV importer, and Asana Forms
- I extended the Intel SPMD Program Compiler (ISPC) to support polymorphic datatypes in my 15-418 Final Project
- I targeted a stack-based language in our 15-411 Final Project
- I spent several semesters as a teaching assistant for 15-122, 15-292, and 15-411.
- I served as the Student Body Vice President for the 2016-2017 school year
- I served as Treasurer and President of the Delta Beta Chapter of ∆T∆, where I built and maintained our reimbursement tracking web application